Leaders in Mental Health Management
Who we are
CETEP Asociados is a professional medical partnership founded in 2001, specializing in Psychiatric Services and the Management and Administration of Mental Health, with recognized excellence and expertise in the Chilean market.
We form a large team of professionals, with national coverage, consisting of psychiatric doctors, psychologists, nurses and administrative staff. The team is characterized by its high technical quality, vast experience in the field of public and private health, and strong commitment to its work.
Over the years we have successfully consolidated a large numberof development projects:
- Clinical TreatmentUnit
- International Clinical Studies Unit
- Hospitalization Management Unit
- Clinical Expert Report Unit
- Company Consultancy Unit
To provide highly specialized management and treatment services in the area of mental health to individuals and companies, within a bio-ethical regulatory framework and guided by the following values:
- Personnel training and innovation
To be a leading company in the area of the management and administration of mental health,with recognized excellence in the Chilean and South American market, incorporating the principles of social responsibility into its work.
- Alignment of our work with the concepts of quality and evidence-based medicine.
- Visible commitment to our clients: permanentassessment and periodic reports on the results of our management.
In accordance with our role in Corporate Social Responsibility, CETEP Asociados hasstarted a Program of Collaboration with non-profit institutions (Corporations and Foundations) which are developing intervention projects intended to improve the quality of life of people affected by Mental Health problems.
Clinical Studies Unit
CETEP Asociados was formed as an institution devoted to the delivery of integral clinical mental health services, with particular interest and experience in psycho-pharmacological research. As a result CETEP Asociados is today a recognized and validated institution in the field of clinical research.
Since 2005 we have been carrying out research protocols in Major Depression, Insomnia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Depressionand Schizophrenia, in the areas of effectiveness, safety and tolerability in both the short and long term and in the various phases (II and/or III).
- Benefits offered by CETEP to its clients
- Exclusive,professional technical team.
- Director Responsible for the unit.
- Rating certificates in GCP and specific clinical scales.
- 4 Principalinvestigators.
- IATA Certification.
- Agreement with an accredited local clinical laboratory.
- Filing room to ensure confidentiality.
- Management of the cold chain.
- Certifiedclinical measurement instruments.